Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Legal Seafood Asian Salmon

I just made this tasty salmon for dinner. Very quick as far as hands-on time, but there's about 40 minutes of time involved in simmering, marinating and cooking so plan accordingly.

Looking in my fridge for some veggies was a bit disheartening but I came up with a side that went so well with the salmon I will always make them together. I shredded some brussel sprouts and green cabbage and sauteed in olive oil and garlic. Once they were bright green--about 5 minutes on medium high heat, I stirred in about 2 T of the sauce from the salmon and cooked about a minute more. Tasty and crunchy. I served all of this with some Yukon Golds whipped with 1T butter and enough milk to make them smooth.

All in all a fast dinner that was healthy and impressed my hubs. What more can a girl ask for?
VEW

1 comment:

Casey said...

nice find! I made it last night and we all liked it. Miles even ate the "red chicken"